Shipping & Delivery
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
The processing time begins from the date you placed your order It usually takes 1-3 business days to process your order. Once we've processed it, we can then ship it.
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|Standard Shipping||United States US$9.99||7-15 Business Days|
|Canada/United Kingdom US$9.99|
|Standard Shipping||US$9.99 for all orders||7-15 Business Days|
1. Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
2. Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
3. What will happen if I refuse to accept my delivery?If the order is returned to us, once we have received it, we will refund 50% of your payment to you.
4. Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
5. Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into RoseDreaming.com "My Account". Click on " My Order " to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
It can take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information is not available please try again later. Please rest assured that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of the tracking site updates.
Note for taxes
Our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK and Canada,etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at email@example.com.